Lycon Pedicure Treatment From The Wax Bar
“ We are very pleased to announce our new treatment “Lycon pedi”. We are the first salon in Norwich to offer this amazing pedicure!
The Lycon pedicure is based around six scientifically formulated products to re-energise your body, mind and soul:
•Step 1 – lyco’pedi refreshing soak
•Step 2 – lyco’pedi sugar scrub
•Step 3 – lyco’pedi callus remover (
•Step 4 – lyco’pedi massage lotion
•Step 5 – lyco’pedi hydrating mask
•Step 6 – lyco’pedi smoothingcream
The Lycon pedicure treatment from The wax Bar uses these products to rejuvenate your feet.
Here is a closer look at what the Lycon pedicure entails.
- Prepare. We clean your feet with a special cleanser and remove nail polish.
- Check and shape nails. We shape and file your nails to your preference.
- Soak feet. A relaxing soak in warm water with the Lyco Pedi refreshing soak. Once done we dry your feet with a towel.
- Callus and cuticle treatment. We apply Lyco Pedi callus remover to calluses. The callus peel Is a gentle yet very effective treatment. Skin softener is applied and covered for is 15 – 20 minutes. It effectively dissolves and softens hard skin so then callus is simply buffed away leaving skin nice and soft! Recommended for anyone who suffers with dry, cracked or calloused feet.
- Sugar Scrub. We exfoliate your feet and legs, wash well and then dry.
- We buff nails to reduce ridges and smooth the nail bed to a beautiful shine.
- Using Lyco pedi massage lotion, we massage each leg.
- Hydrating Mask. The Lyco pedi hydrating mask is applied to your feet and legs.
- Smoothing Cream. we rub in the rejuvenating smoothing cream before polishing your nails. The smoothing cream is rich in Hyaluronic Acid, Pro Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter.
We paint your toe nails with a colour of your choice!
The LYcon pedicure will leave you feeling like your walking on air!
Book online or give us a call”